Howard Lamp Co. has been locally owned and operated in Edmonds, Washington since 1981, building an enduring reputation by manufacturing high quality lighting with timeless designs and clean lines. Each piece is carefully hand crafted by dedicated technicians with pride in their work. This process allows for ease of customization to create the lamp that you want.
- Each piece is made to order, so you can select the metal finish and glass design and colors that you prefer. Choose from 10 metal finishes, 3 Art Glass colors, and multiple glass color options for the Designer Series.
- Changes to lamps can usually be accommodated; for example, the height on a hanging chandelier can be adjusted as required. Call the factory for pricing.
- Dimmers on both floor and table lamps provide variety of function and ambiance.
- Bulbs are included on all halogen lamps. Candelabra are included on all sconces.
- Most fixtures can be used with either Opal Glass or Art Glass in the Classic Series section, or with Carol Hall glass in the Designer Series section. Please note a “D” has been added to the model number for the Designer Series product line.
- Only the best materials are utilized to provide lasting heirloom quality.
- The manufacturer and your sales representative are readily accessible for inquiries and discussion of any issues or concerns.